Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Cinnamon Biscuit Rolls


So I haven't looked at my google reader, oh, in about 2-3 months. And when I started going through the posts a few stood out to me, and they were from the same blog. I didn't remember adding this particular blog, but as I read through the most recent posts laughing, and enjoying them I knew why I did.
I got this recipe from said blog, and oh how easy and husband pleasing! Thanks Frantic Home Cook, for a great recipe! I must remember to check my google reader more often, I'm sure I'm missing a great deal of recipes that I know I'd want to make, or just drool over.

Cinnamon Biscuit Rolls
(Frantic Home Cook)

1 can refrigerated biscuit rolls cut in thirds


1/2 stick butter (4 Tbs.)
3 Tbs. cinnamon
3 Tbs. sugar
1/4 cup maple syrup

Put butter, sugar, cinnamon and maple sugar into a bowl. Microwave for 1 minute. Stir to make smooth. Roll thirds of biscuit dough in butter mixture and put in muffin tin (I used a mini tin).
Bake 20-22 minutes. Make a simple glaze of powder sugar and milk to drizzle over warm rolls.


4 comments:

Patsyk said...

Those rolls look amazing! What a treat to wake up to on a weekend morning.

Happy Holidays!

What's Cookin Chicago said...

Oh my - I love that this only calls for five ingredients and doesn't take long to make! Your biscuits look like they are just bursting with sweet cinnamon flavor - great job!!

That Girl said...

I should totally make these for Christmas next year.

Erin said...

Those do look like a husband pleasing type of recipe. I see this making an appearance some upcoming weekend morning at my house :)