Monday, March 10, 2008

How can I put this?

I am so blushing-ly suprised and grateful for all the wonderful foodies who have given me the "You Made My Day" award. : ) I can't even begin to count how many times I've visited their blogs and thought to my self "WOW". So thank you Renea, Chelley, Erin, Bakingblonde, and Lauren for making my day : )

I'd like to extend this "You Make My Day" award to the following foodies: Melissa, Tara, Kayte, Elizabeth, Melissa, thebrowneyedchef, and Katie.
I also want to thank Baking blonde and Cara for the Excellent award! Both girls have two of best blogs ever. Bakingblonde with her delicious looking cookies, cupcakes and more. And Cara with her healthy concoctions with that have so many unique and interesting ingredient combinations.
I would like to pass this to Bridget, Beth, and Erin. Every time I visit their blogs I end up with great ideas, and drool over their pictures.

7 comments:

Beth G. @SweetLifeKitchen said...

Your blog IS EXCELLENT!! Congratulations! and thank you for passing along the love!!! :O) YOU ROCK!

Melissa said...

Wow! Thanks! You make my day too. Now I've got to figure out who to pass this lovely award on to...

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! This means a lot coming from you because I admire your blog. You are a talented cook!

Kayte said...

thanks so much Ally! you totally make my day :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Ally! If only you knew how much you make MY day!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Ally! YOU made my day! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Ally!